Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Year New Maxwells

So i Figured it was time to update our blog. A bit has happened since i last wrote. I finished orientation for the Unit Secretary and now i work the NOC shift at work which i work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:30pm-7:00am and then every other Sunday i work 10:30-7:00. It is hard but the patients are worth it! I am also this year going to start working towards my Medical Assistant degree with Phlebotomy and Medical Coding and Billing. I am excited to see where that takes me in life and what i can do. This Year Barry and i would love to go on vacation to California to see the Parents and then we want to visit Six Flags and the Beach. On the way we will also make a pit stop in San Fran to see my Best Friend Ever MeGaN!!! 

Barry and I are also excited to hopefully this year rent a house instead of an apartment where we can have our own space without having to worry about the upstairs neighbors being Soooooo noisy!!  Barry is busy working on getting ready to go to school to finish up his Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, he wants to then go on to get his Masters as well.. I know they say you marry your Dad but i really didn't think that was true until i married Barry.. :-) he is my dad in a lot of ways, but he is different which is good! Maybe also this year i can convince barry we should try to start having kids, i mean com on I'm not getting any younger here.. he keeps telling me that he wants to wait til he is done with his Bachelors which i understand, so maybe by the end of the year we will try, Who knows? 

We finally got to spend a normal Valentine's day together and it was A lot of fun. Barry surprised me by bringing home a dozen pink roses which i absolutely love! they sit in my home and smell pretty!

We then went to Dinner at On the Border Mexican restaurant and then went and saw The Dilemma movie, which was really good and hilarious!! Still can't believe that Barry and i have been married for almost 8 months and this October we have been together for 3 years I love him so much and can't wait for the rest of our lives together!  So that is what is up with the Maxwells lately i will post again when there is more to share!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You updated! Glad you had a great V-Day with the hubs. 8 months...wow, time flies!
    --Angie

    ReplyDelete