Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Newlyweds

So i have Finally decided to start a blog that is just for Barry and myself. I still can't believe that 2 years ago today Barry decided to find me and liked what he say and so he clicked on Flirt. Barry and I are happily married and have been for almost 4 months. 

So to start out Barry and i were married in June and then the next day i made the big move and took me and most of my stuff 718 miles away from everything i knew and went to california. It was a good experience, a hard experience but it was something that i wouldn't trade for anything. We lived with his Mom and Dad and brother and Grandma and Katie. We then made the big decision that California wasn't the place for us as newlyweds, so we made the trek back to Idaho and we now live  in a beautiful apartment about 2 blocks away from my work so i get to ride my bike to work and Barry takes the car. 

It has been a crazy 4 months and an even crazier 2 years but i wouldn't trade the last 2 years for anything because i love my husband with all my heart and i would be lost without him!! So here's to you honey. 2 years down and Many MANY more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment